Gmada Plots Sector 90/91 Prices | Landpooling plots at Mohali
Latest Prices of Gmada Sector 90/91 Landpooling Plots
Gmada is going to develop a township aprox 500-acres including of 100 to 500-SYD Residential plots, Commercial SCO Plots, Booths, Schools, Hotels, Multiplex, Medicity, and much more. This location is going to develop with the name of New Chandigarh Extension and the plot prices are very reasonable. Confirmed Land Pooling SCO Plots, Booths and Residential Plots with Letter of Intent (LOI) of GMADA Ecocity at Phase-I, New Chandigarh Mullanpur are available for Sale. Lands (in Acre) at Ecocity Mullanpur are also available. It is time to get 1000-SYD Residential Plots with 100-SYD Commercial SCO in Ecocity Mullanpur through Land pooling Scheme against 1-Acre directly from GMADA. LOI has been issued by GMADA for LandPooling Plots to Farmers whose land has been acquired. These LOI is available in resale and shall be transferable after payment of 100% of the price of the plot. Gmada Sector 90/91 prices are very reasonable as compared to plots in surrounding sectors of Mohali
Plot Sizes and Prices
|Size||Dimensions (feet)||Tentative Rate (PSY)|
|100||20′ X 45′||35000|
|150||22.5′ X 60′||33000|
|200||30′ X 60′||31000|
|300||36′ X 75′||26000|
|400||40′ X 90′||21000|
|500||50′ X 90′||19000|
|SCO Plot (121)||16.5′ X 66’||152-Lakh|
|Bay Shop (60)||12’ X 40’||85-Lakh|
- Circle Rate: 25000/- PSY for Residential Plots, Rs. 1-Lakh PSY for Commercial Plots.
- Transfer Charges:5% of the circle rate plus Processing Fees of Rs. 3330/- along with Service Tax @14.5% on both.
- Sector 90-91 are developed by GMADA itself
- Plots allocated by GMADA to farmers under Land Pooling Scheme against their Land acquired
- Allocation of plots is done through LOI (Letter of Intent), which is transferable.
- Available Sizes of Residential Plots are 100-150-200-300-400-500 Square Yards.
- Highest Green Area reserved for Parks and Green Belts i.e. 9% (approx) as compared to 5-6% in other sectors of Mohali.
- Already connected through road network with School, Hospital, Market & Gurdwaras in vicinity.
Quick Look: Property & Transaction Attributes
A). Ownership Documents
- Letter of Intent (LOI) provided by GMADA.
B). Loan Availabilty
- Bank Loan is available with Collateral (Secondary) Property, located anywhere in India. However, rate of interest charged on disbursement shall be of Homeloan only.
C). Possession Status
- Possession of plots is expected by Dec 2018.
D). Transfer Procedure
- At the time of Full & Final Payment, Standard prescribed format as provided by GMADA get signed by both Seller & Purchaser submitted in GMADA Office alongwith Original LOI and Snaps+ID+Address Proofs of both parties. GMADA issued new Original LOI to purchaser within 30 days from date of submission.
E). Construction Clause after Possession
- GMADA provides 3 years time to construct the Property after possession is handed over. After 3 years, Minimum 25% construction of the covered area of Ground Floor is required else Extension Penalty is charged, which is tentatively 1 – 2.5% of Collectoral rate of property.
- Attractive PriceRange of residential plots as compare to nearby inhabited Sectors of Mohali.
- Sector 94located opposite to Gmada Sector 90/91, has a price range of Rs. 28000/- to Rs. 35000/- PSY.
- Sector 77located near to Gmada Sector 90/91, has price range of Rs. 35000/- to Rs. 50000/- PSY.
- Sector 90-91located adjoining to JLPL residential Area that has a price range of Rs. 32000/- to Rs. 40000/- PSY.
- District Administration & Court Complex (DAC Complex) located across the road, where Mohali Court has already been shifted & operational.
- Preferred Area of Govt Employees as various Government Departments (DC Office, SSP Office etc) shall be shifting in DAC Complex soon.